VERIBOX - Automatic meter Reading
ATEX Explosion Zone 1 Datalogger with integrated 3G or 4G wireless communication
VERIBOX - Automatic meter Reading / AMR
VERIBOX-MINI is an ATEX ExZone1 (hazardous area) certified, battery-operated system for the automatic meter reading of measuring devices from large / industrial customers, larger measuring points, or generally decentralized locations.
The measured data from the external measuring device (e.g.: meters, electronic volume correctors [EVC], temperature sensors, pressure sensors, etc.) are logged within predefined time intervals and sent to the IT control center at adjustable transmission times using mobile cellular technology (3G-UMTS, 4G-LTE).
In addition, VERIBOX - MINI offers an integrated alarm management system with an automatic immediate warning function (e.g. when a predefined limit is exceeded).
VERIBOX-MINI is designed for ultra-low power applications with a battery-lifetime up to 12 years based on hourly storage and daily mobile / cellular data-transmission.
VERIBOX-MINI is mainly used in the areas of consumption monitoring, demand analysis, network monitoring, leak detection, etc.
Customer success story
...our customer's success stories...
Absolutely happy with VERIBOX - Automatic Meter Reading solution at gas stations.
One of the biggest Austrian energy service company, Energie AG, safeguards the reliable, uninterrupted supply of energy and all of the associated services to region of Upper-Austria.
Especially in the field of Automatic Meter Reading of big gas consumers and gas stations, Energie AG believes on field-approved VERIBOX-MINI units for automatic remote reading and automatic data transmission to E-Control (Austrian Regulator) for further analysis.
Implementing VERAUTs AMR-solution was best we could have done in the past, although we tested lots of system, which were not working, we gave it another try with VERAUTs VERIBOX-MINI solution, which is working properly since installation without any problems so far. I would say VERIBOX-MINI it is maintenance-free, we only have to pass-by each 5 years for battery replacement. , explains the responsible team at Energie AG/Netz O GmbH.
An additional benefit is, that the unit is ATEX ExZone1 certified and battery-operated, we can install the unit where it suits us best - directly in Explosion Zone 1 (hazardous area directly in gas station) without need of any Zenner barriers or similar.
Now we have more time to concentrate on our core business and do not have to go to gas station and have a look why we did not receive any data, like we did in the past. explains responsible person at Energie AG.
- 4 digital inputs / channels (e.g. pulse/reed, switch)
- 3 analog inputs / channels
- (0-10V/0-20mA, e.g.: temperature-/pressure-sensors, etc)
- 2 digital outputs (open collector, max 100mA)
- serial interface RS232/RS485/TTL
- (e.g. electronic volume correctors / EVCs / PTZs)
- optional: absolute encoder or grey code encoder
- optional: multiplexer board for reading 2 EVCs
- (and 2 absolute encoders or grey code encoders)
Supported EVC-Electronic Volume Corrector /
Electronic Gas Volume Converter
Interface for remote reading of following electronic volume correctors (serial RS232/485):
- ACTARIS/ITRON CORUS PTZ
- INSTROMET 999/900/444
- ELSTER EK88, EK90, EK260 , EK280
- KAMSTRUP UNIGAS 300 / E61 /D61
- SICK FLOWSICK 500
- PLUM MACBAT
- ELGAS ELCOR II
- DRESSER MICROSERIES
- REYNOLDS EVC
- MERCURY EVC
- AMERICAN meter PTZ
- FLONIDAN UniFlo
- BARTON EVC
- Proser EVC
- imeter EVC
- TRITSCHLER etc.
Energy Supply (all certified for direct operation in ExZone 1 / hazardous area without ExBarriers):
- Li-Battery (single)
- Li-Battery (double-pack)
- Li-Battery (8-pack)
- 230 VAC net adapter
- 3,3-48 VDC net adapter
- Low installation costs (Plug & Play)
- ATEX explosion zone 1 certified (TÜV-A 04 ATEX 0001X), PTB-1.42 4029030
- Firmware update from distance (TCP/IP); Remote configuration (SMS / UMTS/LTE)
- Datalogger (~ 18.000 memory entries) - Non-volatile memory - No data loss
- meter type independent (interfaces / protocols to most EVCs types available)
- Configuration via display and / or PC software and / or remotely via SMS / FTP.
- Alarmmanagement "on Board" - Immediate alert in case of violation of one of the alarm rules (eg: leakage, exceeding of a permissible hourly consumption, pressure changes, etc.)
Get in Touch
VERAUT - Verfahrens- und Automationstechnik Ges.m.b.H.
Derfflingerstr.14 / C / 3
A-4020 Linz / Austria
+43 732 386361-0
+43 732 386361-20
info [@] veraut.at
Write us ...
Please complete the form fields below and we will contact you shortly.